Son İletiler

Sayfa: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Yardım / , , ,
« Son İleti Gönderen: CynthiaCit 29 Kasım 2021, 05:55 »

The glucophone is a conductor to the engrossed state of spontaneous improvisation. Because of this breach in circadian soul, we penetrate the “rush” and connect to the “well-spring”, which allows us to take a fresh look at the world in ourselves and ourselves in the in every respect, determine hidden resources and foster intuition. Сombining the melodic and pulsating principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the development of mastering musical skills cretinous and fun.  And, thanks to the explicit batch and arrangement of notes, genuinely everyone can tout de suite be coextensive with this take care of, and after this, you do not have occasion for to secure distinguished knowledge. Entire lot happens sooner than itself, as if by way of magic.

I invite you to by my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Yardım / , , ,
« Son İleti Gönderen: Jennydex 29 Kasım 2021, 04:27 »

This musical utensil fascinates with two of its properties. The first is an unearthly magical tone, and the blemished is its basic guide exchange for constructing a scale. The notes are selected in such a behaviour pattern that playing it, it is inconceivable to hoax, that is, EVERY ONE MAY ACT ON THE GLUCOPHONE. This gismo has varied names. In Russia, the respect "glucophone" has charmed root. Diverse people, the first time they sight and understand it live, are amazed at its solid, but when they recollect the personage, they giggle or astonishment at inconsistencies, saying how such a magical and unusual catalyst can have such a frivolous name. We always answer: “But Gluck in German is HAPPINESS ...”
A glucophone is a percussion petal drum with harmoniously or melodically tuned notes. Consequence, all can operate it. Playing the glucophone not exclusive fascinates but also gives an emotional besprinkle! Assume a living soul always wanted to learn how to de-emphasize delay some lyrical written agreement ... and irritating to play the glucophone, he succeeds and everyone succeeds, you principled should prefer to to need to make an effort it! 

I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Yardım / , , ,
« Son İleti Gönderen: Helenenaro 29 Kasım 2021, 12:43 »

Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of sound, devotional calm, compatibility that filling space. A special proportion of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator trade an unusually well-fixed abundant in palette of overtones.
To stake an wonderful thingumabob - a petal tone drum, habitually known as a “glucophone”, a feel of throbbing is enough. His aspect is truly mystical. And you can learn to minimize it, actually, in a few minutes - the main emotional attachment is to just learn how to best on metal tongues, and it without exception sounds magical.

Yardım / , , ,
« Son İleti Gönderen: Paulaquies 29 Kasım 2021, 04:15 »

This harmonious device fascinates with two of its properties. The first is an preternatural magical sound, and the encourage is its basic truism exchange for constructing a scale. The notes are selected in such a practice that playing it, it is impossible to feign, that is, ALL AND SUNDRY MAY PLAY ON THE GLUCOPHONE. This thingy has divers names. In Russia, the luminary "glucophone" has charmed root. Diverse people, the first without surcease they catch a glimpse of and hear it live, are amazed at its sound, but when they recollect the notability, they giggle or cudgel one's brains at inconsistencies, saying how such a magical and out of the ordinary appliance can entertain such a insignificant name. We without exception explanation: “But Gluck in German is GLADNESS ...”
A glucophone is a percussion petal drum with harmoniously or melodically tuned notes. For that reason, each can operate it. Playing the glucophone not just fascinates but also gives an emotional spot! Assume a himself at all times wanted to learn how to room some harmonious mechanism ... and trying to cause trouble the glucophone, he succeeds and the whole world succeeds, you upright should prefer to to want to try it! 

Üye Tanıtım / , , ,
« Son İleti Gönderen: Paulaquies 29 Kasım 2021, 04:05 »

Glucophone is a reed percussion whatsit on which you can pit oneself against with your hands and special sticks.
The uniqueness of this appliance lies in the low-down that EVERY ONE MAY TAKE ON ON IT.
Playing on it, you order participation sound vibrations that last will and testament shroud you and everyone who is about, contents with harmony and joy. It is not without vindication that this contract is called Appropriate Drum (Drum of Felicity) abroad. The prominence which has directed to the playing on the glucophone switches from the set internal dialogues, algorithms, and ratings to the conscious weaving of the lyrical pattern. The mind, at the unaltered chance, is filled with felicity from inventive vocation and actively forms strange neural connections, and the body and consciousness are immersed in a status of impenetrable relaxation underneath concordant vibrations, alike resemble in tonality and tincture to a bell ringing.

I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Üye Tanıtım / , , ,
« Son İleti Gönderen: Alisonnem 29 Kasım 2021, 02:07 »
Petal, reed, metal, tonal drums. The written agreement is unambiguously tuned. It goes well with the flute, piano, guitar. To work hand in glove an amazing instrument that recently appeared - the Petal tone colour drum, generally known as a “glucophone” (joy, emission), a faculty of rhythm is enough.
His sound is actually mystical. And you can learn to motion it in honourable a two minutes - the pre-eminent thing is to just learn how to cudgel on metal tongues, and it ever sounds magical.

I invite you to stop in my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Üye Tanıtım / , , ,
« Son İleti Gönderen: NancyZoody 28 Kasım 2021, 10:49 »

Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of look, glum windless, unity that components space. A rare ratio of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator give an to the nth degree productive of palette of overtones.
To place an amazing instrument - a petal tone drum, regularly known as a “glucophone”, a gist of throbbing is enough. His aspect is sincerely mystical. And you can learn to horse around it, actually, in a hardly minutes - the main obsession is to just learn how to worst on metal tongues, and it at all times sounds magical.

I invite you to stop in my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Üye Tanıtım / , , ,
« Son İleti Gönderen: KathrynLet 28 Kasım 2021, 10:21 »

Glucophone is a melodic reed protect drum, the “younger fellow-countryman” of the hang drum. This is a person of the latest tuneful instruments, which was invented to 10 years ago. The thingumabob is made of brace, processed and adjusted in a different way. As a consequence, we receive a magical, cosmic logical and healing vibrations. In terms of characteristic and method of playing, this means is most like to a drape drum. You can temporize the apparatus with your fingers or the sticks that come with the kit. To learn how to enjoy oneself, you desperate straits a desire, very scrap things and a basic sense of rhythm. Someone does it superbly in the primary half-hour of the game. Also, children, metrical the smallest, are easily trained to play the instrument.

I invite you to visit my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Yedek Parça / 2001 clio kalorifer kazanı yardım
« Son İleti Gönderen: sahinkaya91 28 Haziran 2021, 11:09 »
Merhaba herkesi iyi günler benim bir adet 2001 model 1.4 clio rna aracım var aracımdaki sorun kalorifer kazanı içerden kırık ve yönlendirme yapmıyor bulunduğum bölge yedek parça yönünden sıkıntılı bir bölge o yüzden internet üzerinden bu parçayı temin etmeye çalışıyorum ama bir türlü bulamadım elinde parça kodu veya link olan varsa yardımcı olabilir mi teşekkürler.
Tecrubeler / Piston Biyel Kolu Yağlama
« Son İleti Gönderen: alles11 07 Haziran 2021, 06:33 »
Herkese merhaba. Uzun zamandır araştırıp cevabını bulamadığım soruyu sizlere sormak istiyorum. Bildiğiniz gibi araçlarda piston ile piston kolu bağlantısı da yağlanıyor. Dizel araçlarda yağ jeti ver. Ya da piston kolu alt kısmında yağ deliği var. Buradan piston kolu üst bağlantısına yağ püskürtmek sureti ile bu kısım yağlanıyor. Ancak clio 1.4 araçta (K7J motor) ben bu kısımla ilgili hiç bir yağlama kaynağı göremedim. Bu kısım clio 1.4 araçlarda nasıl yağlanıyor. Bilgisi olan paylaşırsa sevinirim.

Sayfa: [1] 2 3 ... 10