Gönderen Konu: Well the more Dofus Kamas  (Okunma sayısı 25 defa)

0 Üye ve 2 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Rskingdom

• Yeni Üye
  • İleti: 1
Well the more Dofus Kamas
« : 03 Aralık 2019, 09:46 »
Well the more Dofus Kamas  you've got the more you can get and there is sometimes an amount of total prospecting (the prospecting amount of your team) to surpass to be able to loot.Having a few enu's will help since they're great boosters, can slow down and can still deal some damages. I will personally have 3 from 8 chars.Enu will be cha anyways (unless in case you really want to do something first ). In the early match, playing cha instead of any other component just to improve your loot will not enhance it by a lot, using 20 prospecting over someone else will help but will not be too different.Tell me if you want more info or more details or if you want me to elaborate about anything.

Seems like Dofus retro was a fantastic idea even for the other servers.There are lots of returning players that are using their accounts to make Dofus kamas to pay for sub for Dofus retro, so I'm not certain if these amounts represent something as good as it might seem like.I feel quite optimistic that the Dofus game I love Dofus is becoming more active players, I only hope that its says for a while.Being high level just suggests that you spent 6+ hours per day doing the same dung one and over again. No brain requiered. But thats just my opinion.

And being high degree on Dofus 2.0 means you spent hours total grinding over 1 day instead of more than 100 days. Level 200 is nearly useless on Dofus 2.0. It's still grinding such as Dofus 1.29, doing the exact same thing over and over. Reaching level 200 at Dofus 1.29 is a huge achievement that only an extremely few of gamers possess. Whereas on Dofus 2.0 everyone is 200, it's basically given to you for free with how easy it is to Cheap Kamas Dofus Retro  level.There's no mind required in either case. It is the grind. 1 grind takes a good deal longer than the other.